Thursday, May 26, 2005

A Trip Towards the Dark Side...

Kinky Quizzo at the Post is really beginning to live up to it's name.

First off, let me just say that, in the first time in several weeks, I took home some prizes! And, believe it or not, the leather DVD I won is actually pretty good. I came in 2nd place and a recent newcomer who sat next to me (love those forearms) came in 3rd. A group of brand new attendees, four cute youngins took home the grand prize, a John Holmes blow up doll and companion video (instructional?). My friends, M&O, bowed out for the first time since Quizzo started and opted to stay home.

But it was after all the prizes were handed out that Kinky Quizzo started living up to its name and it seems that the Post has contributed in transforming a once Irish Catholic schoolgirl into a true Dominatrix (or at least a woman who is starting to break out into a whole new world). Mistress Jen was wowing me with stories of her trip to London and the dark seedy underworld of S&M and B&D on the other side of the Pond, and her recent meetings with some old friends who, to her astonishment, are into some of the things that have been intriguing her as of late. The bartender at the Post has been into the world of Bondage and Discipline probably since he had learned to tie up his own shoelaces and some of the stories he's told me in the past are enough to make your nuts seek shelter somewhere up around your liver and never come out. I have a feeling that somewhere down the road we'll be shocked and awed by some of the costumes the Mistress will be hosting Kinky Quizzo in.

We had talked briefly about some of my recent posts here and it was good to hear someone who's gone through much of what I have and can seriously relate to some of the things I talk about here. Thanks, Jen, for that.

Another strange occurrence last night was a first for me. I've often talked about mistress Jen and how she is becoming more and more comfortable controlling the bar during the game, but there was actually a true bonified Dominatrix in the bar also. I never caught her name, but as Jen & I were talking she came up and said something on her way to the bathroom. I turned to Jen after she was gone and asked: "Who is Xena?" This girl really looked like the Warrior Princess, right down to the straight, jet black haircut with the severe bangs. Jen started laughing as she proceeded to tell me the story of the time this girl was complaining about a stiff shoulder. I'm not going into great detail, but let me just say that it had something to do with $200.00 an hour, a fist and a man's butt. It seems that Xena and her husband are true American swingers and have their own business (that I've only seen in HBO specials).

Between the bartender, the Mistress and now Xena, could Kinky Quizzo someday lead itself down the path to B&D demonstrations? HAHAHAHA!!!! I know I'd be curiously nervous, but as I write this, I can't help think about some of the reactions of other, more bitter (yes even more bitter than me) patrons of the bar.

If, someday, a demonstration should occur, may I suggest not advertising it. Just walk in on a night when some of the regulars who complain that nothing new goes on there, yet leave when Kinky Quizzo begins, lock the doors and begin the show. The looks on their faces would be well worth a paddling.

That's it for now.

Have a good day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still laughing about Xena and think I am still scared too! You should have heard the rest of our conversation. She let me know, in no uncertain terms, she loves redheads, would love to have me if interested and then showed me her tongue and what it could do....
Yep, I credit the boys at the Post with cracking the code to my deepest desires, indulging me with laughs, giggles, team names and insisting on leather and themes. What a pity I can't take any of you home and show you what I've learned...maybe Xena will make me dinner ;)

Chris said...

MJ:
I don't know if you'll read this, but all I can say is this: if I'd had seen what Xena could do with her tongue, I would've probably went screaming off into the night! And don't worry, I'm sure there are SOME of those who would go home with you, if it included whips, chains and humiliation.

Anonymous said...

just saw your comment and I almost did go screaming...regarding your last comment - someone from the post did "hire" zena that night!!!!!!!!