Friday, March 31, 2006

A Home Improvement Warning ...

I don't how many of you shop at Home Depot, but this may be useful to
know. I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to
me, as I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This
happened to me at Home Depot and it could happen to you.
Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 25-year-old hunks come over as you are
loading what you bought in the bed of your truck. I mean very VERY hot
muscular guys. They wash your windshield with a rag and Windex, with
their cocks almost hanging out of their tight cut off shorts. It is
impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask
you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in the back
seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of
them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while
the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again
on Saturday, and also yesterday. Maybe tomorrow too!

So please be careful!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

now this one i don't understand

Anonymous said...

I'll do the reverse scam on those 2 chicks.. I'll bring a fake wallet and inside of it will be a ton of Home Depot coupons and get some free head.