Thursday, May 11, 2006

American Midol ...

It just pained me deep inside last night when I had to witness the complete disappointment on Chris Daughtry's face when he got booted off American Idol. Chris was not only the only person worth watching this year, but the only person worth watching since the show first aired. Sexy, charasmatic and a terrific voice, he was a shoo in from the get-go. It just goes to show you that the general public have absolutely no input in choosing who should have a record deal on this show. Why the hell is the cheesy hotel lounge singer still on along with the girl who's nerves make her voice crack half the time?

I'll miss watching you, Chris. You'll never know what you do to me (in my imagination)...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Right on! She sucks and the 2 boys make me throw up a little bit in my mouth each time I see them!

Anonymous said...

You LOOOOVE AL!!!!
You loooove AL!!!