Sunday, December 18, 2005

Skippin' Across the Pond ...

It was recently brought to my attention through an old friend's email that my blog has been linked to a blogger who lives in England. Not for not, but I just think that's a kinda cool thing.

On a more personal note:

Not to mention any names (you know who you are). Circumstances aside, I had a really nice time talking last night (Saturday). You know I luv you two. Always have & always will. But after the week you guys had and seeing how you are there for each other, my love and admiration has grown in leaps and bounds. Thank you for listening to my woes of late and giving some sound advice. (more of that saga transpired after you left, but that's for another time).

Again, I love you guys and I love our friendship.

xoxo
Your own Joey Tribbiani

No comments: