Friday, April 22, 2005

Kinky Quizzo Alert...

ATTENTION!!

After my last blog about Michael and the AIA Bookstore, I was pleased to get a response from our favorite Kinky Quizzo Host, Mistress Jen. She informed me of next week's theme at The Post. It appears that, in keeping with the times (as hard as they sometimes are), next week will be "Operation Faghdad".

Feel free, my dear readers, to come dressed as your favorite hero or villian or anyone in between.

Some off the top of my head suggestions are:

1) Osodomy Bin Laden (I know, I know...it's not Iraq, but we can't forget about A-fag-ghanistan)
2) Colinoscopy Powell
3) Tony Blair (complete with big wax lips, perfect for kissing ass)
4) You can even go so far as being Laura Bush (all you need is a Mary Tyler Moore wig and a t-shirt with a picture of your ex on the front with a set of tire tracks running over his face)
5) I think I'll go as good ol' boy, George Dubya, and stand on a barstool and declare victory in Kinky Quizzo before the first question is even read.

See ya there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Number 5 - too funny

Please let Jimmy know!