Thursday, April 28, 2005

Operation Fagdad...

Well...Thursday morning can only mean one thing in my little world here...Kinky Quizzo update...

Last night, Mistress Jen, with a big ol' "ten-hut!", transformed herself from the dominatrix we've come to respect to the drill sergeant we've come to fear. Although I DID make her speechless at one point when I referred to "snowballing" as "dinner". She said only two weeks ago that "nothing surprised her" and it would take a lot to surprise her into silence. When she read my response, it was priceless to see the stunned expression as she tried to suppress a laugh (or hold down her drink).

Anyway, I'm sure I'll get my own when she comes back snappin' a whip.

Back to the game.

M&O, although playing separately, took home prizes...AGAIN... (I have a feeling that pretty soon their basement will become lovingly referred to as "Dungeon Disney") Last night's theme was Operation Fagdad, and most people contributed to the operation by having themed team names: Osodomy Bin Laden, So-damn Insane, Abu-grabme, Extreme Baghdad Makeover, Light in the Loafers Brigade, sergeant Sodomy.

It wasn't the most crowded night at The Post, but it was definitely one of the most rowdy and fun-filled crowds (or was it just me?). I think everyone had a good time (with the exception of some idiot who walked into the bar, sat down, had a drink, and left. He displayed a winning personality that could only be described as...dead man drinking).

I'm slowly recovering from a headache, so my writing might seem scattered, but before I forget (the mistress would hang me from my nipples if I didn't put this out there), something special is happening next week, so all you readers who attend Kinky Quizzo please remember. A good friend of Jen's (and a very sexy looking dude in fatigues) is stationed over in Iraq. She tells us that they spend alot of their free time hanging out, playing games and chompin' on some snackables. So, Jen's asked us all to bring in some supplies so she can put together a care package and send overseas. These can be chips, pretzels, fritos, blah blah blah....basically anything non-perishable, but snackable. In return, Jen has promised us some hot naked pics of this army guy.... Oh wait...sorry...she promised ME hot naked pics of this army guy.... Oh wait...I think I only dreamed about pics of this hot army guy...

Anyway, folks...that's about it for now. I'll think of some other things to say later on. In the meantime, have a great day and feel free to comment (either directly or by emailing me through my profile).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Corporal Mistress Jen here,
So fun for you to leave me speechless with the dinner comment and so sad for you when I paddle you behind the bar in front of all your friends :)
Must agree, even though not very crowded, it was the most rowdy and fun filled crowd at KQ.

Till next week