Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Worst Movie Ever Made ...


Being a member of Netflix, I have a long list of movies I'm waiting to see. It's gotten to the point where I'm just picking movies left and right just to keep my cart full (I think I'm set for about the next year). But the original Dawn of the Dead has got to be the worst movie I've had to suffer through. I was watching it this morning and had to stop, I was laughing so hard.

Like the remake, a group of "survivors" hold up in a shopping mall. The cast of "dead" characters ran across the board, from business men to mothers to children. From cops to janitors to--my favorite--a Hari Krishna!

As bad as the movie was, whoever came up with the idea to include a bald, robe wearing, flower toting corpse was a genius!!

"Would you care for a flower?...No?...Then I'll have your BRAAAAAAAAINS!!!"

No comments: