Friday, September 16, 2005

Karaoke Thursday ...

Well...it looks like Thursday nights are slowly catching on with karaoke at The Post. There was a halfway decent crowd there last night and it seemed all had a good time. Someone had brought pictures from a few weeks ago that I'm patiently waiting to have emailed to me so I can post them up on here. That way you can see for yourselves that I was literally manhandled and dragged up to the microphone to sing. I guess all those beers (among other things) made me a little easier to pluck up off my barstool.

Last night there was no singing for me, M & O, or Johnny F. We had a great time sitting in our little pow-wow dissin' everyone else up there. We have our own little plan we're slowly formulating which has something to do with stalking the karaoke representative to one of his other destination spots and making complete asses of ourselves in some other section of the city.

Another thing we discussed doing I'm actually looking forward to...weather permitting. We're going Kayaking next weekend!!!

Also met a fellow blogger last night. Ridor showed up with a few friends. We talked alittle bit, but I'm actually very shy when meeting new people, so after a few minutes of passing notes back and forth (he's also deaf, which is not a problem, just something I'm not used to) I went back to my friends, who were on their last drink before leaving for the night. Ridor seemed to like the bar though, so I'm sure we'll be able to meet up again.

Oh well...that's all for now, folks.

Oh....wait! Special shout-out to Mistress Jen: Desperate Housewives premier (when?)...you...me...we got a date planned. Sorry I forgot to tell you about karaoke, but keep that in mind for next Thursday!!!

No comments: