Saturday, June 25, 2005

If Boredom were I Drug, I'd need Rehab...

Man oh man, I gotta get me a new job. Here it is, Saturday morning, hotter n' hell (and I don't think the A.C.'s working here, slightly hungover from experimental apple juice shots (they're either getting better or I'm getting more *hic* drunk). I'm sitting at work....work...and writing my blog. There are so many other things I'd rather be doing....ANYthing. I could be sitting in Rittenhouse Square sipping a fru-fru coffee drink. I could be cleaning my house (yeah right). I could be strolling the city, taking in the morning air before the heat becomes unbelievable. But what am I doing? Sitting at work writing a blog.

Not that it's such a bad thing, mind you (although I don't really have anything to write about...I'm so bored my brain's not even functioning correctly). Some of my best postings have come out of complete boredom. How else would I have been able to establish a connection between Kevin Bacon and Osama Bin Laden (see previous post)? Besides, writing these postings makes the hours whiz right on by, so long as I have something to actually write about.

No comments: