Friday, June 10, 2005

Just Some Feelings...

I woke up this morning with an incredibly heavy feeling of dread and sadness that I can't seem to shake or explain. Maybe I'm just tired and have to work a 12-hour day today (alittle over 9 hours remaining as of this writing).

I had the last two days off and, even though it has been excruciatingly hot and humid, I managed to cram alot into those 48 hours. I am nearly complete in landscaping and replanting my back yard. I spent alot of time at the gym and worked myself to exhaustion (I think it's really starting to show). I had a really nice dinner last night with a good friend of mine at a Greek restaurant off of Fitler Square. I'm having more lilies and hostas given to me from another friend of mine (mature this time, not bulbs to give something for the squirrels to dig up).

So why the sadness? Why the feeling that there's something terribly wrong on the horizon?

No comments: