Friday, June 10, 2005

Why Can't These F*$(#NG Mothers Know When to Shut their F*$(#NG KIDS UP?...

I'm sitting in the mall...

Now mind you, I haven't had a cigarette in more than 10 hours now, so that could be a big factor in all of this...

I'm sitting in the mall and for the last 45 minutes, a woman is walking around with 2 kids, one about 2 the other about a year old and just walking. They're going around screaming at the top of their lungs at each other, playing some chasing game through the mall. Now I am sitting in my store and I can here these little voices bouncing off tiles, glass and cement with abso-fucking-lutely nothing to absorb the painful screeching, until it reaches my ears, pops the eardrums and I start dripping blood onto my shoulders!!!!

Are mother's so fucking deaf that they can't hear their own children enough to shut them up or take them elsewhere unless it's annoying them????? What about the other few hundred people within ear(shattering)shot who have to put up with this shit???? There is NOTHING worse than the sound of screaming kids bouncing off of hard, non-pourous surfaces!!!!

MOTHERS: HAVE SOME CON-FUCKING-SIDER-FUCKING-ATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Oh God....as I was writing this, the mother I had just been bitching about and her two little rugrats have moved off to the other end of the mall. Granted I can still hear them, but from a safe distance away.... Now as I finish, I can hear the growing whine/laugh/cry of the older of the 2 getting louder)

ooooooooooooh...my head...

Is it possible to bleed from behind your eyeball?

1 comment:

sarah said...

mothers don't care. they think their children are wonderful and that others are BLESSED to hear their kids screaching. but when the kids start bothering THEM, then they get all bitchy. i hate kids.