Monday, August 15, 2005

Thank You All ...

I just wanted to take a quick moment to say thank you all for the responses and emails concerning my latest couple of postings here. And especially thanks to my good GOOD friends, Scott, Michael and Ozzie. Y'all know I've been going through some mentally tough shit the last couple of days and having you guys there to talk to means alot.

Latest word is that the guy is still here in Philly and won't be leaving until next weekend. I have yet to hear anything from him which leads me more and more to believe that, somewhere between entering adulthood and now, he has lost a set of balls along the way. My emotions have run their course (I think) and right now I'm pretty much accepting the fact that I'm not going to be able to close this chapter the way I wanted, so I'm going to have to find another way or just turn my back on the whole thing and pretend the last eight months never happened.

Well, that's pretty much it for this little saga....at least for now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can always egg his apartment door - it works - really!!

mj

bricotrout said...

but did you ever consider that maybe saying goodbye is even harder for him? and THAT is what hes trying to avoid rather than you?
just a thought